1. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2. God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Access to the working of miracles—by faith
The faith available to everyone—everyone who believes.
When Wayne Weaver would read about ‘faith like a mustard seed’ in the Bible he always dismissed it as unattainable—until he began to take a closer look.
The Lord opened his eyes to see the deeper meaning.
This deeper understanding became the portal to a deeper faith—a faith to work miracles. The same kind
of faith that prevails against mountains.